segunda-feira, 29 de maio de 2017

Like a dragon-fly

Like a dragon-fly
I was walking alone today
I saw nobody
I was thinking about us
About things that I don´t know if I need to say
Or keep with me

I'm a hot blooded guy...
But  I'm old,  and time makes me wiser
In a twisted water I can't see the lake
Like a dragon-fly
I need  precision and agility
I don't land to be drowned

Even with butterflies in my stomach
I'm freezing my mind
Even with a loud scream in my throat
I close my teeth  and I make a half-smile

Somebody said something about age
And you know me...
I wish to say 'I don't care'
But baby... I do care
I really do!

I'm over analyzing everything
This is the way I live
This is the way by which I came here
With my code, my fate, my supersticion
My power

Somebody said something about time and plans
And the agent of the phrase is not important
They will always say something
If you want to be, to make the difference
To conquer your freedom
Listening  becomes a dangerous and necessary exercise

I sail recalling  the advices
The memories
I use my tricks to survive
But the ocean is never the same
Experience can help you to get back to the beach
To the coast, to your land

But baby...
If you want to cross the sea
If you want to see the mystery pointed by a star
More than experienced and capable of listening
It's necessary to be brave and inventive
And that's what I am

Like a dragon-fly
Or a shark
Or even... Like a...
Beautiful, powerful, kind and big...

Whale

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário